There’s no reason to sacrifice your foodgasm just because you are in a pinch of time. In fact sometimes the quickest foodgasms can be the most satisfying. My personal go to when I am in need of a quickie: Vietnamese spring rolls.
These tightly rolled pipes are bursting with fresh goodness and can be filling your mouth with crisp delight lickity split. This no frills meal is perfect if you feel like having company, its interactive plus food is always better when you get to use your hands!
The great thing about the quickie is despite its time-satisfying nature, it still leaves plenty of room for creativity, so get adventurous, and find what works for you. Have a mango, why not put it in, pork, avocado, eggs, why not. Utilize what you’ve got and get creative.
- Mix all ingredients together
- Don't worry too much about measurements, there's no right way to foodgasm, especially when it comes to a quickie you just have to find the taste that works for you.
Sweet and Tangy Dipping Sauce
- Heat fish sauce and brown sugar in a saucepan until sugar melts
- Take off heat and add other ingredients
- Soak noodles according to package
- Put a large fry pan on medium heat, add a touch of olive oil. Season the shrimp with salt and pepper and saute till they turn pink. After 2 minutes throw in the garlic and saute until fully cooked.
- Fill a pan with warm water and soak rice paper until malleable.
- Put a layer of shrimp down, add basil, cucumber, bean sprouts, and noodles and whatever ingredients you want. Gently caress the sides of the rice paper, folding over and pulling tightly till you get right where you want it.
- Dip, bite and foodgasm.